Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Best. Show. Evar.

Okay, that might be a stretch, but not by much. This week's fun in The Underworld features our interview with Jeromy Spencer of Five Finger Death Punch, and new music from Ruin and Pulse 8.

Most of the show was dedicated to a lengthy concert report / bragfest about our exploits at the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayem Festival. It was amazing. That is all.

The rest of the show was, as always, New England's best original rock. I also reviewed two local show's that I attended on Thursday and Friday.

Here's the podcast. Fold it until it's all corners and shove it up . . . I mean, ENJOY!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

until about 80 minutes in, you had me worried we weren't going to hear more than a couple local bands! so can i request some Dead Season for the next show? and how about some Crazy Jane, Full Tilt, Synthetic Killing Unit and Thrust 13 too?

2:06 PM  
Blogger The Underworld Radio Show said...

The Underworld is here to please. I'll do my best to get some of those bands into our very next show. Rock on!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home